Buy this and your school gets $2.03 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
From Number One bestselling author David Walliams comes a hilarious and heartwarming picture book, brilliantly illustrated by the artistic genius, Tony Ross.
Up at the North Pole, a big furry polar bear is swimming, fishing and eating. But when she nods off and finds herself far from home, she thinks things can’t get any worse.
But they can…
An outrageously funny picture book with an incredibly heartwarming message about celebrating difference – in all its forms.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Reading Ladder Level 2: Flat Stanley - The Haunted House
I Broke the Internet
Bloomsbury Young Readers: Pet Quest
There's a Snake in My School!
- Amazing Grace
- Puppy Place #9: Pugsley
- Rainbow Magic Green Fairies: Lily the Rainforest Fairy
The Bear Who Went Boo!
Pig the Pug
6copiesThe Owl Who Was Afraid of the Dark x 6
- Handa's Noisy Night
6booksConnectors Purple: Melting Ice x 6
- Macca the Alpaca
Mudpuddle Farm: Cock-A-Doodle-Doo!
- Return to the Secret Garden (PB)
Owen and the Soldier
- Upside Down Magic #4: Dragon Overnight
- Barrington Stoke Big Top Mysteries: The Case of the Vanishing Granny
5booksIn Training: STEM Jobs Pack x 5
- Tom Gates #1: The Brilliant World of Tom Gates