Now You Know Science: Hot and Cold
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
What is hot and what is cold? The sun is hot, an ice lolly is cold. This book looks at how we use hot and cold things every day, how we keep warm and how we keep cool. Lively text, colourful pictures and fun puzzles help children to learn all about temperature using simple everyday examples.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- The Train Ride
4booksThe Land and the People Pack x 4
- David Walliams and Tony Ross Pack
- Lift-the-Flap Questions and Answers About Space
11booksDavid Walliams Pack x11
- Planet Greta: How Greta Thunberg Wants You to Help Her Save Our Planet
- Look Inside the World of Bees
- Rebel Animals at Risk: Stories of Survival
4booksPutting the Planet First Pack x 4