How Not To Be A Vampire Slayer
Buy this and your school gets $2.09 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A fang-tastic story of unlikely friendship.
Maggie Helsby isn’t afraid of spooky legends and she’s willing to prove it. But when she agrees to a dare to venture into the forest, she doesn’t expect to find…
1. A creepy castle enchanted against humans
2. A vegetarian vampire who wants to be her friend
3. An ancient book naming HER as the latest of the Helsby slayers!
Can Maggie persuade her family, her new (human) friends and the greedy Mayor Collyfleur that their nocturnal neighbours need protecting just as much as they do? Or will her neck be on the line…
- Perfect for fans of Witch Wars and Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
- Ideal reading for 9+ through Halloween and beyond.
- Have you read Morgan Charmley: Teen Witch by Katy Birchall?
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Rise to the Sun
Not If I Can Help It
- Scholastic Classics: A Tale of Two Cities
- As Good As Dead
- You & Me at the End of the World
- The Talented Mr Ripley
Once Upon a Crime
- Bunnicula: A Rabbit-Tale of Mystery and Howliday Inn
All About Diwali: Things to Make and Do
- The Girl From The Sea
- Keep It Together, Keiko Carter
- Malice in Underland #2: A Trick of Time
- This Poison Heart
- Smile/Sisters/Guts Box Set
The Life I'm In
Howl's Moving Castle
Wizards of Once: Never and Forever
- Harry Potter: Origami 2 (Harry Potter)
- I Survived: I Survived the Attacks of September 11, 2001 (Graphic Novel)
- Battle for Roar
- The Naughtiest Unicorn on Holiday
- Five Nights at Freddy's: Friendly Face (Five Nights at Freddy's: Fazbear Frights #10)
Book of the month