This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Peas are evil! We all know it. Except Daisy’s mum. Why can’t she see how gross and blobby and fiendish they are? Every dinner time, Mum says the same thing. “Eat your peas.” The yucky green balls are ganging up on Daisy’s plate – but she is NOT going to eat them. And so the battle starts. Mum says if Daisy will eat her peas, she can have a chocolate factory. She can even have her own space rocket with double retro laser blammers. But Daisy says: NO! Nothing will make Daisy eat her peas. Except, maybe, one thing Mum really hates!
- An all-time funny classic starring cheeky Daisy
- Warm and funny look at a familiar mealtime battle
- Brilliantly bold colour pictures by Nick Sharratt
- Winner of the Red House Children’s Book Award
This product has not been reviewed yet.