Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Delightful chaos ensues when a young boy gets his kite stuck in a tree in this laugh-out-loud new picture book from award-winning, internationally best-selling author-illustrator Oliver Jeffers!
Floyd gets his kite stuck up a tree. He throws up his shoe to shift it, but that gets stuck too. So he throws up his other shoe and that gets stuck, along with… a ladder, a pot of paint, the kitchen sink, an orang-utan and a whale, amongst other things!
Will Floyd ever get his kite back?
A hilarious book with a wonderful surprise ending.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
The Return of Thelma the Unicorn
Oi Duck-Billed Platypus!
- When the Sun Goes Home
Somebody Woke Wilson
- The World's Worst Children
Look Inside: What We Throw Away
Monsters Love Underpants
- Shhh! Quiet! PB
Slug Needs a Hug
- Beans to Chocolate
The Way Back Home
Barry the Fish With Fingers
A Life Story: Alan Turing
- Pirate Mums
- Llama Glamarama
- Philip's RGS Infant School Atlas
The Cow Who Fell to Earth
- Lift-the-Flap First Questions and Answers: What is a Virus?
The Bad Guys #5: Episodes 9 & 10
- Mindful Monsters: Roar Your Worries Away
- Lift-the-Flap First Questions and Answers: Why Do We Need Trees?
- Ten Little Unicorns
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar's Easter Picnic
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #13: The Meltdown
- Look Inside the World of Bees
- The Mega Magic Hair Swap!
- See Inside: Why Plastic is a Problem
The Grinny Granny Donkey
- In My Mosque