Buy this and your school gets $2.03 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Puffy the Puffer Fish loves to amaze his ocean friends with his special bubble-blowing show. Big bubbles, small bubbles, square bubbles: the sea creatures have never seen anything so amazing – until Barry shows up! Barry is a fish with fingers. He can finger-paint, knit and play with puppets. He can even (best of all) tickle! The fish can’t wait to play with him. But first Barry needs to cheer up someone who’s not feeling quite so tickled: poor old Puffy the Puffer Fish…
- A bold and brilliant classic by a favourite author
- The story that made Sue Hendra a household name
- Vibrant artwork in Sue’s dynamic, colourful style
- Uplifting moral that we’re all special in our own way
“This is rather fishy fun.” Families Magazine
This product has not been reviewed yet.