Buy this and your school gets $2.09 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A stunning undersea tale of friendship, community and discovery from the bestselling creators of The Lion Inside.
Under glittering waves of a vast ocean blue, a beautiful world is hidden from view. And there, in the cool and the quiet of the deep, a great, gentle giant was stirring from sleep . . .
Humphrey the whale is on a quest: to find the one perfect object that will make him feel complete. He roams far and wide, gathering endless undersea treasure as he goes. Yet, no matter how many goodies he accumulates, Humphrey still doesn’t feel content. Could it be friendship, not possessions, that will really make Humphrey’s heart sing?
A sparkling rhyming tale that encourages sharing and kindness, this heartwarming story of friendship is perfect for reading aloud.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Goth Girl and the Ghost of a Mouse
- The Naughtiest Unicorn on a School Trip
We're Going to Find the Monster!
- My Best Friend: My Best Friend the Evacuee
When Cucumber Lost His Cool (PB)
- The Girl Who Stole an Elephant
- Tale of a Toothbrush: A Story of Plastic in Our Oceans
The Lighthouse Keeper: The Lighthouse Keeper's Mystery
- Counting on Katherine
- Narwhal's School of Awesomeness
- Anisha, Accidental Detective
- All New Minecraft Combat Handbook
- Pokemon: Super Extra Deluxe Essential Handbook
- All New Minecraft Creative Handbook
- Chick and Brain #1: Smell My Foot!
- RHS: Explore Nature: Things to Do Outdoors All Year Round
Percy Jackson #1: Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief
- Ten Minutes to Bed: Little Dragon
The Boy Who Met a Whale
- Phonics Book Bag Readers: This and That (Set 4)
- Phonics Book Bag Readers: Six Chicks (Set 4)
- DK Findout! Animals
When Jelly Had a Wobble
- Cotton Bag
- My Very Favourite Book in the Whole Wide World
- DK Find Out About Trio
Teeny Weeny Genie
The Smeds and Smoos Early Reader
Book of the month