Buy this and your school gets $4.35 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Get the most out of best-loved children’s books with Read & Respond – the perfect way to explore favourite stories in your classroom. This resource book brings you a wealth of inspiring activities, discussion ideas and guided reading notes based on The Hodgeheg.
- Stimulating content mapped to curriculum objectives
- A special phonics and spelling section for Key Stage 1
- Shared reading section including non-fiction extracts
- Time-saving lesson plans, activities and assessments
- Huge variety of speaking, listening and creative activities
Read & Respond helps you build a whole-school literacy programme based on timeless children’s stories, chosen to inspire reading for pleasure. Fun-filled activities help children to fully engage with each story, encouraging a love of reading and building a range of skills.
This book contains photocopiable activities, guided reading notes, speaking and listening activities, writing projects and creative ideas – all from a bestselling, tried-and-trusted series that’s a firm favourite with teachers.
Please note: this book does not include digital content.
“The resources are wonderful. I like the fact that it has a mix of fiction and non-fiction activities … and how material can link to other areas of the curriculum, not just literacy.” Miss North, teacher
“Reading for enjoyment and writing for enjoyment are two of the most powerful ways of getting children interested in books. Read & Respond provides exactly this.” Michael Morpurgo
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Read & Respond: The Owl Who Was Afraid of the Dark
- Read & Respond: The Lighthouse Keeper's Lunch
- Read & Respond: The Iron Man
6copiesZog x 6
- Read & Respond: Zog
30copiesThe Amazing Maurice and His Educated Rodents x 30
- Read & Respond: Bill's New Frock
6copiesPoppy Field x 6
- Read & Respond: Millions
- Read & Respond: The Wreck of the Zanzibar
- Read & Respond: Winnie the Witch
3booksThe MindUP Curriculum: Grades Pre-K-8 (Early Years to Key Stage 3) Pack x 3
- Read & Respond: Owl Babies
6copiesThe Parent Agency x 6
- Read & Respond: The Amazing Maurice and His Educated Rodents
- Awful Auntie
Grandpa's Great Escape
- Read & Respond: Journey to the River Sea
6copiesStick Man x 6
- Read & Respond: Handa's Surprise
- Read & Respond: Poppy Field
- Read & Respond: Stick Man
- Read & Respond: Goodnight Mister Tom
6copiesWinnie the Witch x 6
30copiesMillions x 30
- Read & Respond: Guided Reading (Ages 6-7)
- Read & Respond: Guided Reading (Ages 7-8)
- Read & Respond: Guided Reading (Ages 8-9)
30copiesThe Demon Headmaster x 30
- Read & Respond: The BFG