Buy this and your school gets $2.32 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A Caldecott Honor book from the creator of Don’t Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus and Naked Mole Rat Gets Dressed. A laugh-out-loud story of what happens when Daddy’s in charge and things go terribly, hilariously wrong. Daddy, Trixie and Knuffle Bunny go on an adventure to the local Laundromat. But on the way home, Trixie realizes somebunny’s been left behind. And no matter how hard she tries to tell Dad, he just doesn’t understand…
- A witty classic by picture book maestro Mo Willems
- Mo’s beloved books include the hilarious Pigeon series
- Quirky art which blends cartoons with photos of New York
- Explores the timeless theme of losing a favourite toy
“A beautiful and warm story about moving on.” Junior
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- The Stinky Cheese Man and Other Fairly Stupid Tales
Please Mrs Butler
- I'll Take You to Mrs Cole!
Come On, Daisy
- Man on the Moon
- Acorn: Unicorn and Yeti - Sparkly New Friends
- Acorn: Hello, Crabby!
- Goodnight Moon
- Usborne Phonics Readers: Fox on a Box
- Handa's Surprise
The Way Back Home
- Six Dinner Sid
- Bear Moves
- Puppy Place #1: Goldie
- The Nine Lives of Montezuma
- I Will Not Ever Never Eat a Tomato
- 10-Minute SATs Tests: Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling - Year 2
- There Was a Wee Lassie Who Swallowed a Midgie
Hampstead the Hamster
- Fact Finders: Humans and Other Life on Earth - Sharing the Planet
- 10-Minute SATs Tests: 10-Minute SATs Tests: Spelling - Year 2
- Some Kids Are Deaf
Mr Gumpy's Outing
- Mythology Around the World: Egyptian Myths
- Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?
Bill's New Frock