Buy this and your school gets $2.03 to spend on books
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
A fun and surprising book with an ingenious die-cut from the hugely popular Nick Sharratt.
Timothy Pope has a brand new telescope and he’s testing it out at the park. Children will delight in peeping through the die-cut holes and guessing what Tim has spotted. Is that really a shark he can see? Turn the page and find out.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- I Want My Potty!
- EDGE: Slipstream Graphic Fiction Level 2: Beyond the Wall
- Hilo: The Boy Who Crashed to Earth
- The Oxford Treasury of Nursery Rhymes
- EDGE: Slipstream Short Fiction Level 1: Unarmed and Dangerous
- EDGE: Slipstream Non-Fiction Level 1: World's Fastest
- EDGE: Slipstream Graphic Fiction Level 1: Future Tense
- EDGE: Slipstream Short Fiction Level 1: Walk Into Danger
EDGE: Slipstream Short Fiction Level 1: Robbed!
- Bear Moves
Kenny Wright: Superhero
- Captain Underpants #1: The Adventures of Captain Underpants
Aliens Love Underpants
- EDGE: Slipstream Graphic Fiction Level 1: The Deciders
- Football Academy: Captain Fantastic
Mermaids Rock #2: The Floating Forest
- Not Now, Bernard
Pig the Pug
- Football Academy: Free Kick
- Baby Goes to Market
- Football Academy: Boys United
Mr Gumpy's Outing