This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Francesca Simon had so much fun writing about two truly awful vikings she has decided to take the pair, now older, on further adventures – pitching the stories squarely at the Horrid Henry readership. Set in the snowy fjords of a Viking kingdom, the terrible pair are adored by their proud parents for causing havoc and demonstrating that they are the very best worst vikings. But of course, behaving appallingly often goes wrong: getting lost and ransacking their own village by mistake, ruining birthday parties and upsetting your friends . . .
With whip-smart dialogue, and accompanied by Dennis the Menace style anarchic cartoon imagery, this series is as sharp, funny and compelling as you would expect from the reigning Queen of Comedy.
February 4th, 2021
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #6: Cabin Fever
Chocolate Milk, X-Ray Specs & Me!
The Perfect Parent Project
- The Boy Who Sang with Dragons (The Boy Who Grew Dragons 5)
3booksChaos Walking Trilogy
- Vi Spy #1: Vi Spy: Licence to Chill
- Making Friends (Graphic Novel)
The Kid Who Came from Space
- Evie and the Animals
- The Broken Leg of Doom
All About Eid: Things to Make and Do
- Monsters on a School Trip
- Cute Fruit: Go Bananas! Activity Journal
- The Strangeworlds Travel Agency: The Edge of the Ocean
Dog Man #10: Mothering Heights (the new blockbusting international bestseller)
- Rowley Jefferson's Awesome Friendly Spooky Stories
Oliver and the Seawigs
The Last Gate of the Emperor
- A Secret of Birds and Bone
- RHS: My Dinosaur Garden Activity Book
- How to Be Me
The Boy Who Met a Whale
- GamesMaster Presents: Stay Alive in Minecraft!
Britain's Biggest Star ... Is Dad?