Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A glimpse of three women dressed as mermaids leaves one boy filled with wonder and ready to dazzle the world.
“Every choice Jessica Love makes imbues the story with charm, tenderness and humor” New York TImes Book Review
While riding the subway home with his Nana one day, Julian notices three women spectacularly dressed up. Their hair billows in brilliant hues, their dresses end in fishtails, and their joy fills the train carriage. When Julian gets home, daydreaming of the magic he’s seen, all he can think about is dressing up just like the ladies and making his own fabulous mermaid costume. But what will Nana think about the mess he makes – and even more importantly – what will she think about how Julian sees himself?
February 7th, 2019
AR book level: 0.8; Lower years; 0.5 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Dave and the Tooth Fairy
- My Hair
- Meesha Makes Friends
The Worries: Sohal Finds a Friend
- The Mega Magic Hair Swap!
If All the World Were...
- Look Up!
- GamesMaster Presents: Stay Alive in Minecraft!
3booksMy Best Friend Pack x 3
8booksNational Geographic Readers Level 3 Pack x 8 (Book Bands Purple and Gold)
3booksThe Wishing Chair Early Readers Pack x 3
- The Proudest Blue
- Fantastically Great Women Box Set
6copiesThe Day the Crayons Quit x 6
6booksLittle People, Big Dreams Pack E x 6
5booksFlat Stanley Fiction Pack x 5
30copiesThere's a Boy in the Girls' Bathroom x 30
- Sam Wu #3: Sam Wu is NOT Afraid of the Dark!
- PM Silver: The Walkathon (PM Storybooks) Levels 23, 24
- PM Turquoise: Gibbon Island (PM Plus Storybooks) Level 18
- PM Turquoise: Wet Weather Camping (PM Plus Storybooks) Level 18
- PM Blue: Long Bike (PM Photo Stories) Level 10
- PM Blue: The Party Clown (PM Photo Stories) Level 11
6copiesSharing a Shell x 6
- PM Yellow: Animals on Our Farm (PM Science Facts) Levels 8, 9
- PM Green: Coldest Places (PM Science Facts) Levels 14, 15
- PM Green: My Book of the Seasons (PM Science Facts) Levels 14, 15
30copiesWhere the River Runs Gold x30