Buy this and your school gets $2.09 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Look out! There’s a Snaffle about, and she’ll eat your screen as a snack! When the Snaffle arrives in the city, she just wants to play, but everyone’s too busy staring at their screens. The Snaffle discovers that she likes screens, too - as a snack! When she chomps down every last screen in the city, that’s when the fun really starts . . .
- Screens away, it’s time to play in this warm, funny, and very timely tale from the creators of The Snatchabook.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
7booksSupertato Pack x 7
- Bear Moves
- Addy's Cup of Sugar
4booksDino that Pooped Pack x4
6copiesWolves x 6
5booksVoices Pack x 5
- My Very Favourite Book in the Whole Wide World
- The Bench
- Something I Said
- Tales from Africa
- My Daddies!
- Baby Shark: Wear Your Mask, Baby Shark Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo
5booksOi! Pack x 5
- Baby Shark and Friends: If You're Happy and You Know It, Clap Your Fins (PB)
- Malice in Underland #2: A Trick of Time
- There's a Pig up my Nose!
The Hospital Dog
Pip and Egg
Now Go to Sleep!
16booksReluctant Readers Year 3 Pack
4booksFootball Legends Pack x 4
Coming to England
- Get Kids Reading Pack
- The Land and the People: Russia
- Feast of the Evernight
- The Land and the People: India
- DK Find Out About Trio