This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
The crayons are back in this board book all about feelings from the creators of the #1 New York Times bestselling The Day Crayons Quit and The Day the Crayons Came Home!
Everyone knows the crayons love to colour, but did you know that crayons have feelings too? Sometimes they are happy and sometimes they feel downright blue.
From the creative minds behind The Day the Crayons Quit and The Day the Crayons Came Home, comes a fun board book to help young readers understand and express their feelings.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Murder Most Unladylike #2: Arsenic for Tea
- Baby Goes to Market
- Never Show A T-Rex A Book!
We're Going to Find the Monster!
My Dad is a Grizzly Bear
- The Biggest Story
- Usborne Farmyard Tales: Surprise Visitors
- Little Darlings
- Dork Diaries #8: Once Upon a Dork
Billy and the Dragon
- Scholastic Poetry: Silly Poems
- Flip-Up Fairy Tales: The Gingerbread Man
- Flip-Up Fairy Tales: The Cockerel, the Mouse and the Little Red Hen
Twenty Dinosaurs at Bedtime
- Bringing the Rain to Kapiti Plain
The Hospital Dog
- Flip-Up Fairy Tales: Three Billy Goats Gruff
- Dave and the Tooth Fairy
- Billy and the Beast