Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
From Number One bestselling picture book duo, David Walliams and Tony Ross, comes this bear-illiantly funny adventure for children of 3 and up.
At the top of the world, surrounded by snow and ice, lives a very cheeky polar bear cub who loves to go…
But this little bear cub doesn’t always know when to stop…
Presenting a mischievous new picture book packed with snow and surprises, from two standout talents!
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
4booksJeanne Willis and Tony Ross Pack x 4
The First Hippo on the Moon
- Newspapers from History: Roman Tribune
Hampstead the Hamster
- Umbrella Mouse
- Space Detectives: Extra Weird Creatures
- Why Do We Remember? Charles Darwin's Voyages of Discovery
- The Romans: Gods, Emperors and Dormice
- Kiki Kallira Breaks a Kingdom
5booksKes Gray and Jim Field Pack
- Ancient Egypt: Gods, Pharaohs and Cats!
- The World's Greatest Space Cadet
Supertato: Evil Pea Rules!
- Newpapers from History: Anglo-Saxon Times
One Story, Many Voices: Cinderella of the Nile
- Scholastic Poetry: Animal Poems
- History VIP: Mary Anning
The Skylarks' War
- Rachel Bright and Jim Field Pack
- The Flower
The Way Past Winter
Bombs and Blackberries: A World War Two Play
- Caribbean Dozen
The Best Diwali Ever
Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Book?
- The Clockwork Crow
Zombierella: Fairy Tales Gone Bad