STEPS Key Stage 3: Grid Handbook
Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
STEPS (Strategic Targets for Educational Progress and Success) is an exciting new planning, assessment and tracking solution for secondary schools. It provides a simple method of measuring attainment and progress in Years 7-9.
The STEPS programme:
- Allows teachers to monitor progress over a variable timescale
- Provides clear pupil targets and finely-levelled pupil feedback
- Includes baseline assessment tests for benchmarking
- Helps you collect valid, consistent and purposeful data
- Predicts grades and compares attainment across subjects
This Grid Handbook contains STEPS grids that break each subject down into Strands and Steps, as well as support for sharing personalised targets with parents and pupils.
Flexible and easy to implement, STEPS provides a framework with which schools can develop their own programmes.
This product has not been reviewed yet.