Pr1me Professional Learning: Mathematical Problem Solving - The Bar Model Method
Buy this and your school gets $3.63 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Discover the revolutionary ‘thinking blocks’ approach used in Singapore – one of the world’s top global maths performers. The Bar Model Method is a powerful visual tool to help children model and solve mathematical problems.
- Discover the fundamentals of the Bar Model Method
- Find out how to teach this proven strategy in easy steps
- Help your pupils visualise and understand maths problems
- Ease the transition from concrete to abstract problem-solving
The Bar Model Method represents maths problems in terms of diagrams and words. This visual representation of the problem makes it easy for teachers to follow pupils’ thought processes and correct misconceptions quickly and appropriately.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- SATs Made Simple: Maths (Ages 10-11)
Pass Your 11+: 11+ Mathematics Practice and Assessment for the CEM Test Ages 09-10
- 20 Best Assemblies: Festivals
- Scholastic English Skills: Handwriting Workbook (Ages 4-7)
10booksReading Ladder Pack Level 2 Pack x 10 (Book Band Turquoise)
- SATs Made Simple: Maths (Ages 9-10)
- Pass Your 11+: 11+ Practice Papers for the CEM Test Ages 10-11 - Book 1
- 20 Best Assemblies: Seasons
- Scholastic English Skills: Handwriting Workbook (Ages 7-9)
- Scholastic English Skills: Handwriting Workbook (Ages 9-11)
- The MindUp Curriculum: Grades Pre-K2 (Early Years/Key Stage 1)
- The MindUp Curriculum: Grades 3-5 (Key Stage 2)
- 100 Practice Activities: National Curriculum Maths Practice Book for Year 4
- 100 Practice Activities: National Curriculum Maths Practice Book for Year 3