This product is not for sale in United States.
STEPS Key Stage 3: Starter Kit
Buy this and your school gets $159.50 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Discover STEPS: an exciting new planning, assessment and tracking solution for secondary schools – created by teachers and fully tested in schools.
STEPS (Strategic Targets for Educational Progress and Success) provides a simple method of measuring attainment and progress in Years 7-9. The STEPS programme:
- Allows teachers to monitor progress over a variable timescale
- Provides clear pupil targets and finely-levelled pupil feedback
- Includes baseline assessment tests for benchmarking
- Helps you collect valid, consistent and purposeful data
- Predicts grades and compares attainment across subjects
Flexible and easy to implement, STEPS provides a framework with which schools can develop their own programmes.
Each STEPS Starter Kit includes:
- Implementation Guides
- Teacher Guides
- Assessments for English, Maths, Science, Geography, History, Computing, Art and Design, Drama, D&T, Music, RS, PE and Languages
- A STEPS handbook
“Steps has now become the bedrock of all our assessment and reporting procedures.” Richard Ellis, The Archbishop of Lanfranc-Coloma Trust
“Creates challenging and aspirational targets for pupils.” Meena Kumari Wood, Senior Education Advisor, London Borough of Bexley (Former HMI Ofsted)
Additional test packs, grid handbooks and poster packs are available via this webshop. Please contact Scholastic directly if you wish to purchase extras of any other components.
This product has not been reviewed yet.