100 Geography Lessons for the New Curriculum: Years 5-6
Buy this and your school gets $9.28 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Two whole years of inspirational ready-made lessons fully matched to the National Curriculum. The simple way to plan your teaching, engage all your pupils and cut down on preparation time.
- Every lesson carefully matched to curriculum objectives
- Two whole years of ready-made lesson plans laid out by week
- Save time with ready-to-go resources in a flexible format
- Stay on track with assessment tools and progress checks
- Engage children with exciting printable/interactive activities
Inside you’ll find two years’ worth of lessons and fully photocopiable activities, plus a CD-ROM packed with interactive activities and planning tools. Use the lessons as a complete plan for the year, or as a flexible filler when there’s a gap in your planning.
Everyday teaching support from a bestselling series trusted by teachers for over fifteen years.
“They are well linked to the objectives and all I need to do is put the book on the photocopier to prepare for my lesson.” Jodie Collins, teacher
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Close Reading: Non-Fiction Teacher's Book Ages 9+
- Close Reading: Fiction Teacher's Book Ages 9+
Week at World's End
- Black and British: An Illustrated History
- Scholastic Classics: Macbeth
- The Story of Afro Hair
- The Place for Me: Stories About the Windrush Generation
- The Babysitters Club Graphic Novel: The Baby-Sitters Club Graphic Novels Box Set
- Scholastic Classics: Romeo and Juliet