This product is not for sale in United States.
STEPS Key Stage 3 Grid Handbook x 10 Pack
Buy this and your school gets $29.00 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Expand your STEPS Starter Kit with additional copies of the STEPS Grid Handbook. It contains STEPS grids that break each subject down into Strands and Steps, as well as support for sharing personalised targets with parents and pupils.
STEPS (Strategic Targets for Educational Progress and Success) is an exciting new planning, assessment and tracking solution for secondary schools. It provides a simple method of measuring attainment and progress in Years 7-9.
The STEPS programme:
- Allows teachers to monitor progress over a variable timescale
- Provides clear pupil targets and finely-levelled pupil feedback
- Includes baseline assessment tests for benchmarking
- Helps you collect valid, consistent and purposeful data
- Predicts grades and compares attainment across subjects
Flexible and easy to implement, STEPS provides a framework with which schools can develop their own programmes.
This product has not been reviewed yet.