Buy this and your school gets $5.80 to spend on books
Rated 3/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
Get the most out of best-loved children’s books with Read & Respond – the perfect way to explore favourite stories in your classroom. This resource book brings you a wealth of inspiring activities, digital resources and guided reading notes based on Handa’s Surprise.
- Stimulating content mapped to curriculum objectives
- Digital CD-ROM with printable activities and extras
- A special phonics and spelling section for Key Stage 1
- Shared reading section including non-fiction extracts
- Time-saving lesson plans, activities and assessments
Read & Respond helps you build a whole-school literacy programme based on timeless children’s stories, chosen to inspire reading for pleasure. Fun-filled activities help children to fully engage with each story, encouraging a love of reading and building a range of skills.
Each book contains photocopiable/printable activities, guided reading notes, speaking and listening activities, writing projects and creative ideas – all from a bestselling, tried-and-trusted series that’s a firm favourite with teachers.
“The resources are wonderful. I like the fact that it has a mix of fiction and non-fiction activities … and how material can link to other areas of the curriculum, not just literacy.” Miss North, teacher
“Reading for enjoyment and writing for enjoyment are two of the most powerful ways of getting children interested in books. Read & Respond provides exactly this.” Michael Morpurgo
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Read & Respond: We're Going on a Bear Hunt
- Read & Respond: The Lighthouse Keeper's Lunch
- Read & Respond: Stick Man
- Read & Respond: Bill's New Frock
- Read & Respond: Artemis Fowl
- Read & Respond: Stig of the Dump
- Read & Respond: Owl Babies
- Read & Respond: Charlotte's Web
- Read & Respond: There's a Boy in the Girls' Bathroom
- Read & Respond: The Boy at the Back of the Class