A Mummy Ate My Homework
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A peril-packed, crocodile-crammed, fun-filled adventure through ancient Egypt! Being whisked back to 1300 BC certainly wasn’t on Henry’s to-do list. Can he make his way through a new school, odd sports, unexpected friends and deadly pets, Egyptian style? And will he ever find his way back to the present day?
- Laugh-out-loud pictures on every page, a riotously funny story, and cool hieroglyphics to crack from talented author-illustrator Thiago de Moraes, author of Myth Atlas.
August 6th, 2020
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 5.0; Middle years; 3.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Get Ahead in Computing: Super Social Media and Awesome Online Safety
- A Gladiator Stole My Lunchbox
Horrible Histories: Awful Egyptians
3booksPie Corbett's Independent Reading Packs: Year 3 Adventure Stories Pack x 3
- Newspapers from History: Stone Age Tablet
- Guardians of the Wild Unicorns
- Football Legends #1: Raheem Sterling (Football Legends #1)
- Newpapers from History: Anglo-Saxon Times
- The House of Secret Treasure
- Ninja Kid: From Nerd to Ninja
Murderous Maths: The Power of Ten Box Set
3booksTom Palmer Defenders Pack x 3
Charlie Changes into a Chicken
- Counting on Katherine
- Ancient Egypt: Gods, Pharaohs and Cats!