Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
An August heatwave has struck the Isle of Berk, and some say it is a deadly omen of fire-terror and dread. Well, it’s the Old Wrinkly who says that, actually… but for once he’s right! The Fire Egg has been stolen by a cunning thief, and now the volcano on Volcano Island has awoken… hatching the hidden eggs of the terrible sabre-clawed Exterminator dragons. Terror and laughs are afoot!
- Laughs and thrills with our favourite nerdy hero
- A wonderful mix of humour, suspense and excitement
- Hilarious writing paired with witty pencil cartoons
- Hiccup’s books are now major Hollywood films
How to Train Your Dragon (book 5)
December 1st, 2009
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 6.9; Middle years; 5.0 points
- 256 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.