Wigglesbottom Primary: Super Dog New
Temporarily out of stock - due 24/04/17
Buy this and your school gets $1.58 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Class 2R tackle alien eggs and flying dogs at the world’s silliest school. If you like to laugh, it’s the only place to come! After all, does your school have a superhero dog on the school roof? Nope? Well, Wigglesbottom Primary totally does. And that’s not all. Is the lunchtime mashed potato really, really weird? YES! Does Susie Keys own an alien egg? YES! Giggle yourself giddy with Class 2R as they figure out what to do about it all!
- Three stories from the world’s wackiest primary school
- Full of laugh-out-loud silliness and witty illustrations
- Rising star Pamela Butchart is a Blue Peter Award winner
- Her other books include the bestselling Baby Aliens series
This product has not been reviewed yet.