Magic Faraway Tree: The Magic Faraway Tree
Buy this and your school gets $2.03 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
The second book in the magical Faraway Tree series by one of the world’s most popular children’s authors, Enid Blyton.
Joe, Beth and Frannie’s cousin Rick comes to stay, reluctant at first to share in their adventures at the top of the Faraway Tree. Join them and their friends Moonface, Saucepan Man and Silky the fairy as they discover which new land is at the top of the Faraway Tree. Will it be the Land of Dreams or the Land of Topsy-Turvy? Discover the magic!
First published in 1943, this edition contains the original text. Inside illustrations are by Jan McCafferty, and the cover by Mark Beech (2014).
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
30copiesCharlie and the Chocolate Factory x 30
- The Dragon in the Library
- The Nothing to See Here Hotel #1: The Nothing to See Here Hotel
- Kid Normal #1: Kid Normal
- Scholastic Classics: The Secret Garden
- Read & Respond: The Wind in the Willows
30copiesGirl Who Stole an Elephant x30
- Read & Respond: Danny the Champion of the World
- Read & Respond: Goodnight Mister Tom
30copiesThe Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane x 30
The Graveyard Book
- Read & Respond: George's Marvellous Medicine
- Read & Respond: The Iron Man
- Read & Respond: Flat Stanley
- Read & Respond: The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas
- Read & Respond: Owl Babies
30copiesThe Boy in the Tower x30
- Can You See Me?
30copiesGeorge's Marvellous Medicine x 30
- Read & Respond: Stig of the Dump
30copiesStig of the Dump x 30
30copiesCharlotte's Web x 30
30copiesThe Boy in the Striped Pyjamas x 30
- Read & Respond: Holes
- Read & Respond: The Secret Garden
30copiesThe Iron Man x 30
- Read & Respond: Charlotte's Web