Growing Up for Boys: Everything You Need to Know
Buy this and your school gets $2.49 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A reassuring, fact-packed book for boys on what to expect when growing up. From Dr Emily MacDonagh, practising NHS doctor and OK! magazine’s popular Health and Parenting Columnist. Dr Emily talks about the physical and emotional changes of puberty in a simple and friendly way. Topics include:
- When and why will your body start to change?
- How will you feel different and why?
- What’s happening to the girls?
- Why do people identify as different genders?
- Plus expert tips on healthy eating, positive body image, self-esteem, and lots more.
- With colourful illustrations and useful diagrams.
- Written in collaboration with a Consultant Pediatrician and School Nurse.
Mother of two and step-mother to teenagers, Dr Emily lives with her husband Peter Andre and children in Surrey. Growing Up for Girls: Everything You Need to Know is also available.
This product has not been reviewed yet.