Out of stock - due soon
Buy this and your school gets $3.92 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Discover what it means to be a young transgender and/or non-binary person in the twenty-first century in this frank and funny guide for 14+ teens, from the author of This Book is Gay. In What’s the T?, Stonewall ambassador, bestselling trans author and former PSHE teacher Juno Dawson defines a myriad of labels and identities and offers uncensored advice on coming out, sex and relationships with her trademark humour and lightness of touch. Juno has also invited her trans and/or non-binary friends to make contributions, ensuring this inclusive book reflects as many experiences as possible, and features the likes of Travis Alabanza and Jay Hulme.
The companion title to the This Book Is Gay, What’s the T? tackles the complex realities of growing up trans with honesty and humour, and is joyfully illustrated by gender non-conforming artist Soofiya.
February 4th, 2021
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Secondary ELT Readers Starter Level - Level 1: Malala (Book only)
- The Mortal Instruments #1: City of Bones
- Girl Hearts Girl
- Making A Baby: An Inclusive Guide to How Every Family Begins
- I is for India
- The Outrage
- The Fellowship of the Ring
5booksPatrice Lawrence Pack x 5
Murder of Crows (Lethal Lit, Book 1)
- We Have a Dream
- Harry Styles: The Ultimate Fan Book (100% Unofficial)
- The Revelry
14booksDork Diaries Pack
- I Was Born for This
2booksInheritance Games Pair
- I Love Me!
- Proud to be Deaf
- Instructions for a Teenage Armageddon
- Love You By Heart
- Rainbow Revolutions: Power, Pride and Protest in the Fight for Queer Rights
- Cinderella Is Dead
Me and White Supremacy (YA Edition)
- Rockstar Detectives
- Cotton Bag
- Gay Club!
- Queer Up: An Uplifting Guide to LGBTQ+ Love, Life and Mental Health
Until the End
Kemosha of the Caribbean