Buy this and your school gets £1.36 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Could you and your friends change the world? This book will inspire you with 15 true stories of groups of amazing humans who’ve changed the world.
Discover the astonishing things humans can achieve: from the campaign for women’s votes, to the efforts to heal the ozone layer. Or travel back to the start of democracy in Ancient Greece, and into space to see the incredible teamwork on the international space station.
Above all, uncover just some of the MANY ways we can work together to change our world – all brought to life with astonishing story-telling and illustration.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
You Can Save the Planet: 101 Ways You Can Make a Difference
- Read & Respond: The Highway Rat
- Stories for Kids Who Dare to Be Different
- Dot.Common Sense: How to Stay Smart and Safe Online
6booksDavid Baddiel Pack x 6
3booksI Was There Pack x 3
- Rebel Animals at Risk: Stories of Survival
- Get Ahead in Computing: Webpage Design
5booksWater, Water Everywhere! Pack x 5
- Ecographics Pack
If All the World Were...
10booksIn Focus: Our World Pack x 10
4booksScience Builders Pack x 4
- The Top Secret History of Codes and Codebreaking
- The Naughtiest Unicorn on Holiday
3booksAlways and Forever Pack x 3
- Discover the Vikings: Everyday Life, Art and Culture
- A Problem Shared: Bullying
- Bear Moves
- Earth's Natural Biomes Pack
4booksUsborne Beginners Book Band Turquoise Pack x 4
- Read & Respond: Greek Myths