Buy this and your school gets $2.61 to spend on books
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
Find out why we remember the famous Gunpowder Plot of 1605, where Guy Fawkes and his fellow conspirators tried to blow up the Houses of Parliament – with the king inside!
This simple, friendly children’s first history series, aimed at readers aged 5 and up, takes a close look at some key events and personalities through history and reveals how and why they are still important to us today. A perfect support to learning about history at Key Stage 1, each book uses a rich variety of historical sources, from diaries to paintings, to bring events to life, while simple historical vocabulary is introduced and explained. Each book also features a simple timeline and explores how we find about the past. All text has been carefully checked by a historian.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- PM Sapphire: Journey to Antarctica (PM Non-fiction) Levels 29, 30
11booksScholastic Poetry Pack x 11 (Includes Teacher Book)
- The Romans: Gods, Emperors and Dormice
- Found! Roman Britain
Horrible Histories: Vile Victorians
- My Story: Roman Invasion
- My Story: Stories of the First World War
- Prehistoric Britain: Skara Brae
- Plague: Outbreak in London, 1665 - 1666
- Britain in the Past: The Stone Age
- Why Do We Remember? Neil Armstrong and the Moon Landings
Horrible Histories: Vicious Vikings
- Stone Age: Hunters, Gatherers and Woolly Mammoths
- Ancient Egypt: Gods, Pharaohs and Cats!
- Tangleweed and Brine
- Newspapers from History: Roman Tribune
The Lie Tree
Sputnik's Guide to Life on Earth
Once Upon a Place
- Mythology Around the World: Greek Myths
- Why Do We Remember? Charles Darwin's Voyages of Discovery
- Usborne Beginners: Nature Box Set (10 books)