Buy this and your school gets $2.61 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
This title describes the life and career of Sir Isaac Newton, including explanations of the Laws of Motion and his other great discoveries and an analysis of his legacy and contribution to science. It compares the world before and after his life – giving the clearest possible impression of his impact and legacy. Science boxes explain the science behind his discoveries, and quotation boxes present extracts from letters, diaries and notebooks. Towards the end of the book Newton’s impact on subsequent world history is discussed, allowing the reader to appreciate the impact one individual can have on the history of the world.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- The Princess and the Suffragette
- Secondary ELT Readers Starter Level - Level 1: The Little Prince (ELT: Starter Level) BOOK ONLY
- Nelson Mandela: No Easy Walk to Freedom
Unexpected Twist! An Oliver Twisted Tale
Queens: 3,000 Years of the Most Incredible Women in History
- The Giggler Treatment
- The Ultimate Guide to Women's Football
- On the Move: Poems About Migration
- Ancient Egypt: Gods, Pharaohs and Cats!
- Stories for Kids Who Dare to Be Different
- Break the Mould
- Planet Greta: How Greta Thunberg Wants You to Help Her Save Our Planet
- Anisha, Accidental Detective
Horrible Geography Handbooks: Planet in Peril
- Twins (Graphic Novel)
- Draw With Rob
- The Romans: Gods, Emperors and Dormice
3booksRachel Bright and Jim Field Pack x 3
- The Worrysaurus
- The Day the Crayons Quit
6booksDog Man Pack x 6
- Counting On Katherine
- The Proudest Blue
6booksLittle People, Big Dreams Pack E x 6
- I Don't Like Poetry
- The Girl Who Stole an Elephant
If All the World Were...
Voices #5: Windrush Child
- The Boy Who Grew Dragons