Buy this and your school gets $2.61 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
You can beFearless with help from this interactive and infomative book for tweens & teens. Fearless helps you find the confidence to be your true self. With vibrant colour illustrations throughout, Fearless shows that by breaking free from labels and stereotypes, together we can build a generation who are healthy, happy and can truly realize their full potential. Fearless explores how stereotypes influence everything – from how you feel about your body, to your interests and career aspirations. Includes:
- interviews with and quotes from inspirational people who defy stereotypes, such as female politicians and male dancers
- games and activities to get you thinking outside the box.
92 in ROW Teen September 2021
January 2nd, 2020
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- You Got This! 100 Tips for Being Your Stress-Free Best
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #3: The Last Straw
- Raintree Perspectives: Saving British Wildlife - Success Stories
- All the Bright Places
- Midnight Sun
- The Huge Bag of Worries
- Poetry By Heart
- The Same Inside: Poems about Empathy and Friendship
- Healthy Me: Mental Well-being and Mindfulness
- Scholastic Classics: Jane Eyre
- The Smart Girl's Guide to Life
- Go Big: The Secondary School Survival Guide
- Dare to Be You
Lies We Tell Ourselves
- The House with Chicken Legs
- Life of Riley: Beginner's Luck
- Elephant and Piggie Pack
- 100 Practice Activities: National Curriculum Maths Practice Book for Year 1
- 10-Minute SATs Tests: Maths - Year 6
4booksThe Last Kids on Earth Pack x 4
- The Cloud Horse Chronicles #1: Guardians of Magic
- Kay's Anatomy