Barrington Stoke Conkers: Armistice Runner
Buy this and your school gets $2.03 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Who said books for older readers can’t be as beautiful as picture books? This gorgeous new Conkers book is an absolute feast for your eyes. It’s a vivid story bursting with fast-paced action and dramatic artwork; the perfect way to move onto longer books. Running is what Lily is good at, especially fell-running. But what does that have to do with her great-great-grandpa Ernest, who was young during the First World War? When Lily’s gran passes his diaries on to Lily, she learns how his fell-running talents made him a hero of the war…
- A powerful tale of war and sport by popular author Tom Palmer
- An exciting story linking past and present, with dramatic illustrations
- Ideal for newly confident readers moving on to the next step
- Designed to make longer books accessible to more readers
- Uses the classic Barrington Stoke dyslexia-friendly format
Interest age 8-12. Reading age 8.
This product has not been reviewed yet.