Tales from the Caribbean
Buy this and your school gets $2.28 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A collection of favourite tales gathered from the many different islands of the Caribbean, one of the world’s richest sources of traditional storytelling. From the very first Kingfisher to Anansi the Spider Man, these lively retellings full of humour and pathos, are beautifully retold by Trish Cooke.
The book includes endnotes with a glossary, additional information as well as ideas for activities that children can do to explore the stories further.
August 3rd, 2017
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
6copiesThere's a Boy in the Girls' Bathroom x 6
- Oxford Primary Dictionary
- Charlotte's Web
If All the World Were...
- One Story, Many Voices: The Phoenix of Persia
Bedtime Stories: Beautiful Black Tales from the Past
Tales from India
- Voices #4: Empire's End - A Roman Story
- Black in Time
- Anancy and Mr Dry-Bone
Mortal Engines Prequel: Scrivener's Moon
- Dragon Girls #6: Quinn the Jade Treasure Dragon
15booksOwn Voices Upper KS2 Pack
- Dragon Girls #5: Aisha the Sapphire Treasure Dragon
Scholastic Classics: South Asian Folktales, Myths and Legends
- Tales from Africa
4booksMy Best Friend Pack
3booksAsh Mistry Chronicles Pack x 3
- Moonchild: Voyage of the Lost and Found
Cleopatra: One Cool Queen
The Curse of the Chocolate Phoenix NE
- Tales at Midnight #1: All The Better To See You
11booksScholastic Classics Pack x11
- In a Nutshell: The Story of Saint Patrick
- Little Leaders: Exceptional Men in Black History
Here's a Little Poem
- When We Say Black Lives Matter
10booksBig Cat Traditional Tales Pack x 10 (Ages 7-9)