Buy this and your school gets $3.19 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Your body is pretty amazing. It can eat, jump, shout – all kinds of things! But how does it do all that? Find out! Full of bright colour pictures and fascinating facts, this series lets you peek into your body to discover exactly how it works. Now it’s time to look at your heart and lungs. You probably don’t notice them much, but these organs work incredibly hard to keep you alive. How fast does your heart beat? How do your lungs take in oxygen? And why does your heart need to pump blood all around your body?
- A picture-packed first look into the human body
- Plenty of photos, diagrams and fascinating facts
- Includes simple activities to build understanding
- Written by experts in a clear and readable style
This product has not been reviewed yet.