Buy this and your school gets £1.40 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
The eighth novel from NUMBER ONE bestselling author, David Walliams – now available in paperback!
wears his slippers to the supermarket
serves up Spam a la Custard for dinner
*and often doesn’t remember Jack’s name
But he can still take to the skies in a speeding Spitfire and save the day…
An exquisite portrait of the bond between a small boy and his beloved Grandpa – this book takes readers on an incredible journey with Spitfires over London and Great Escapes through the city in a high octane adventure full of comedy and heart.
Illustrated by the award-winning Tony Ross.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator
First Prize for the Worst Witch
- Awful Auntie
- Riverdale #3: The Maple Murders
- Riverdale #2: Get Out of Town (Riverdale, Book 2)
- Silly Billy
From Hereabout Hill
Billy and the Minpins
- Gangsta Granny
- Scholastic Classics: The Railway Children
- The Beast of Buckingham Palace
- Riverdale #1: The Day Before
4booksRaina Telgemeier Graphic Fiction Pack x 4
- The Worst Witch
- Baby Aliens: There's a Yeti in the Playground!
- Dork Diaries #2: Party Time
- Boy: Tales of Childhood
- What Momma Left Me
The Tiny Seed
- The Selfish Crocodile
On the Way Home
- Just One of Those Days