Dr Christian's Guide to Growing Up Online (Hashtag: Awkward)
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
The ULTIMATE online survival guide! Dr Christian, TV’s favourite doctor, tackles all your awkward questions head-on, helping you find out how to stay safe growing up in a digital world. From cyberbullying to binge-watching TV, from group chats to your digital footprint, this book contains REAL answers to REAL questions. Perfect for children and parents alike! TOPICS COVERED:
- online grooming
- feeling left out on social media
- binge-watching TV
- unauthorised sharing of personal photos and information
- dealing with strangers online
- digital footprints
- keeping passwords private
- dealing with nasty social media and text messages
- feeling angry about online discussions
- what’s a Finsta?
- coping with catfishing
- dealing with anxiety
- family agreements and contracts
- making friends in real life
- combatting trolls
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Mortal Engines Prequel: A Web of Air
- Dark Lord: The Teenage Years
Mortal Engines Prequel: Fever Crumb
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Roman Sites
Mortal Engines Quartet #4: A Darkling Plain
Queen Victoria: Her Great Empire
- The World's Worst Children 2
- The Land and the People: Japan
The Rest of Us Just Live Here
Gone #1: Gone
- Rebel Voices: The Rise of Votes for Women
5booksMurderous Maths Pack x 5
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #4: Dog Days
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Wolfe & Lamb #1: Kat Wolfe Investigates
4booksWater in Our World Pack x 4
- Newpapers from History: Anglo-Saxon Times
- Found! Vikings
Murder Most Unladylike #2: Arsenic for Tea
- D-Day: The World War II Invasion That Changed History
4booksScience Builders Pack x 4
Baby Aliens: There's a Werewolf in My Tent!