Buy this and your school gets $1.63 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Prepare for a invasion of hungry wolves, wicked stepmothers and beastly little children! Beware: these rhymes are not the charming fairy tales you know and love from nursery school. Shudder at Little Red Riding Hood, the grisly little girl who makes fur coats out of big bad wolves! Gasp at the nerve of rude Goldilocks, who gobbles your breakfast and trashes your house! And squeal out loud with poor Cindy, whose handsome prince turns out to have a black heart… and a big axe! Yikes!
- A cheeky rhyming classic from genius writer Roald Dahl
- A hilariously twisted take on five favourite fairy tales
- The perfect way to get rhyming and have a riotous laugh
- Illustrated by Quentin Blake in his inimitable style