Buy this and your school gets $12.16 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
- All About You > Adoption and Foster Care
- All About You > Changes and New Experiences
- All About You > Divorce and Remarriage
- All About You > Families > Parents
- All About You > Friends and Friendship
- All About You > Homelessness
- Comedy and Humour
- English > Reading for Pleasure
- Fiction > Contemporary Fiction
THE voice of girls growing up. It’s hard to believe there was once a world without Jacqueline Wilson. No one captures the real lives of girls in quite the way she does. And in this pack it’s all about family: siblings, twins, parents. Families coming together – and others breaking apart. Tracy Beaker lives in a children’s home. She dreams of a proper family. Yet Cookie is running away from a father who terrifies her. Life isn’t always simple in the stories Jacky tells. But though it can be tough, it is also hopeful and sweet.
- Jacqueline Wilson has sold over 35 million books
- She is an OBE and former Children’s Laureate
- Her books include the bestselling Hetty Feather series
- She excels at perceptive tales of family and friendship
This product has not been reviewed yet.