Buy this and your school gets $2.03 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Rosie has lost her baby chick. She looks under the hen house. She looks behind the wheelbarrow. But little baby chick isn’t there. But watch out Rosie – there’s someone following you, and it’s not just your baby chick!
The funny sequel to the much-loved and bestselling Rosie’s Walk, with the same element of danger and surprise that children so enjoy.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Usborne Phonics Readers: Goose on the Loose
- Usborne Phonics Readers: Snail Brings the Mail
Come On, Daisy
- Reading Ladder Level 1: Flat Stanley Plays Ball
- Acorn: Unicorn and Yeti - Sparkly New Friends
- Paint Me a Poem: New Poems Inspired by Art in the Tate
- Horrid Henry Early Reader: Horrid Henry Reads a Book
- Hip and Hop: You Can Do Anything
Supertato: Veggies Assemble
Reading Ladder Level 2: Sinclair, Wonder Bear
- Beautiful Bananas
- Tom Gates #16: Mega Make and Do and Stories Too
- Reading Ladder Level 2: Flat Stanley - The Haunted House
- Katie Morag and the Two Grandmothers
- Puppy Place #4: Rascal
- Acorn: Hello, Crabby!
- Alpacas with Maracas
Superworm (Early Reader)
- Starring Grace
Worst Class in the World
- Bear Moves
A Dog's Tale: Life Lessons for a Pup
Acorn: A Friend for Dragon
- Purrmaids #1: The Scaredy Cat