There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A funny twist on a classic rhyme, with a die-cut mouth on the cover. This old lady is famous for her appetite! First she swallowed a fly – and that was just the start. But in this new take on a nursery favourite, the animals are hungry too, and now they’re eating the old lady’s clothes! A cat gobbles up her hat. A goat swallows her coat. What will the old lady do? Poke your hand through the novelty mouth to mimic feeding each critter. Perfect if you’re hungry for a great story!
- An exuberant new twist on a best-loved rhyming tale
- Features a die-cut mouth with felt teeth on the cover
- Feed all the different animals through the mouth hole
- Funny and imaginative, with delightful illustrations
August 1st, 2019
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Pass It On
The Lighthouse Keeper: The Lighthouse Keeper's Lunch
6copiesOxford Primary Thesaurus x 6
4booksReading Ladder Pack Level 3 Pack A (Book Band Gold)
- Dave and the Tooth Fairy
- Baby Goes to Market
Wigglesbottom Primary: Break-Time Bunnies
- Evie and the Animals
- Happy in Our Skin
- Narwhal and Jelly #3: Peanut Butter and Jelly
- Captain Underpants #1: The Adventures of Captain Underpants