Part of the following packs:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
With fun by the bag-load, if you love Wonky Donkey, Unicorn and the Rainbow Poop or I Need a New Bum, then you will love this book too!
Bestselling author Emma Adams and smash-hit illustrator Mike Byrne join forces for the very first time – and the results are hilarious! In the bathroom this morning, I looked in the loo,and guess what I saw – yes that’s right, it’s a poo!I couldn’t believe it, I called for my mum,“There’s a gift in our toilet that’s made by a bum!” When a little boy finds a poo in his family loo, he starts imagining who might have left it there. Was it … a dragon? A unicorn? A dinosaur?! With every idea more exciting than the next, he can’t wait to find the culprit. But who could it be?
- The perfect book for all children who love to laugh.
Our October 2020 Ages 3-4 Book of the Month
What to say about my pick for 3+? Well, the title is a bit of a giveaway but there’s also a mystery to be solved – so maybe, brace yourselves and strap in for super silliness, lots of giggles and bucketloads of fun. If you want a read that makes your belly ache with laughter and lifts your spirits (and, let’s face it, who doesn’t at the moment?) this book is definitely for you. Spoiler alert! It’s certainly got a lot of the toilet humour factor, with poops galore. I challenge anyone who likes that sort to thing not to enjoy this rip-roaring read.
Kids love and enjoy books with humour, and that’s exactly why I’ve chosen this book. It’s laugh-out-loud funny, and reading experts agree that kids actively seek out funny books to enjoy for themselves. Escape into a world of fun and engage kids in reading with this tale of a little boy who finds a poo in his family loo, and starts to imagine who might have left it there. Could it be a dragon? A dinosaur? A unicorn? There are different suspects on each page to keep the momentum going, so dive in and ‘flush out’ the culprit! One to let the laughter do the talking… A great child-appeal pick up.
October 15th, 2020
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Usborne Phonics Readers: Spider Queen's Halloween
Dog Man #9: Grime and Punishment
- Sonic the Hedgehog: We Love Sonic!
- Rainbow Magic: Hana the Hanukkah Fairy
- Pokemon: Gigantamax Clash / Battle for the Z-Ring (Pokemon Super Special Flip Book)
- Rainbow Magic: Deena the Diwali Fairy
- The Puppies of Blossom Meadow #2: Mischief and Magic
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts: A Cinematic Yearbook
- Pokemon: Phonics Boxed Set
When Cucumber Lost His Cool
- All New Minecraft Combat Handbook
- All New Minecraft Creative Handbook
- RHS: My Rainbow Unicorn Garden Activity Book: A Magical World of Gardening Fun!
- Football Legends: Lionel Messi
- I Spy Island
Who Made that Smell? Shh...Don't Tell!
4booksPurrmaids Pack x 4
The Impossible Crime (Mac B., Kid Spy #2)
- The Puppies of Blossom Meadow #1: Fairy Friends
Twenty Dinosaurs at Bedtime
- LEGO® DC Universe: Super Heroes Phonics Box
When Jelly Had a Wobble
Not If I Can Help It
Wonky Donkey's Big Surprise
- Football Legends: Kylian Mbappé
- 101 Bums