Buy this and your school gets $4.16 to spend on books
Rated 5/5 from 2 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
Millions of young readers have loved the World’s Worst Children tales and revelled in the World’s Worst Teachers with their delightfully dreadful deeds – now prepare for…THE WORLD’S WORST PARENTS! From the phenomenally bestselling David Walliams and illustrated in glorious colour by the artistic genius, Tony Ross.
Are you ready to meet the worst parents ever?
Sure, some parents are embarrassing – but they’re NOTHING on this lot. These ten tales of the world’s most spectacularly silly mums and deliriously daft dads will leave you rocking with laughter.
Pinch your nose for Peter Pong, the man with the stinkiest feet in the world… jump out of the way of Harriet Hurry, the fastest mum on two wheels… watch out for Monty Monopolize, the dad who takes all his kids’ toys… and oh no, it’s Supermum! Brandishing a toilet brush, a mop and a very bad homemade outfit…
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- The World's Worst Teachers
- Geek Girl #6: Forever Geek
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #15: The Deep End
- Football Academy: Free Kick
- Captain Underpants #5: Captain Underpants and the Wrath of the Wicked Wedgie Woman
- Dork Diaries: Crush Catastrophe
His Dark Materials #2: The Subtle Knife (TV tie-in edition)
3booksThe World's Worst Children Pack x 3
- Tom Gates #1: The Brilliant World of Tom Gates
- Wolf Hollow
The Wolves of Willoughby Chase
- Dog Man #9: Grime and Punishment
Soccer Squad #4: Glory!
- A Sally Lockhart Mystery #1: The Ruby in the Smoke
- Code Name Bananas
The World's Worst Children 3
Supertato: Evil Pea Rules!
- The Great Ice Cream Heist
- PM Turquoise: Tricking the Tiger (PM Plus Storybooks) Level 17
Reading Ladder Level 2: Big Red Balloon
- Wanted! Ralfy Rabbit, Book Burglar
- Rainbow Magic Rainbow Fairies: Heather the Violet Fairy
- There's a Pig up my Nose!