Buy this and your school gets $2.32 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Winner of the 2012 Guardian Children’s Fiction Prize, this is a stunning and magical story of a summer of friendship which also explore the plight of refugees.
From the award-winning author of Millions comes a story of friendship in the midst of adversity. Winner of the 2012 Guardian Children’s Fiction Prize, this magical and poignant book is enriched by stunning and atmospheric Polaroid photos.
Two refugee brothers from Mongolia are determined to fit in with their Liverpool schoolmates, but bring so much of Mongolia to Bootle that their new friend and guide, Julie, is hard-pressed to know truth from fantasy. Told with the humour, warmth and brilliance of detail which characterizes Frank Cottrell Boyce’s writing, readers will be transported from the streets of Liverpool to the steppe of Mongolia.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
The Snail and the Whale
- Leon and the Place Between
- Can You See Me?
- FUNdamental Science: Let's Investigate Plastic Pollution
- Kid Normal #4: Kid Normal and the Final Five
- Mortal Engines Quartet #1: Mortal Engines
- Philip Reeve & Sarah McIntyre Pack
- Scholastic Classics: The Wind in the Willows
- Scholastic Classics: The Secret Garden
How to Be a Viking
- Room 13
- Somebody Swallowed Stanley
- Sam Wu #5: Sam Wu is Not Afraid of Zombies
- I'll Take You to Mrs Cole!
- The Breadwinner: A Graphic Novel
- Amelia Fang Pack
- Scholastic Classics: Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane
- The Clockwork Crow
Ottoline and the Yellow Cat
The Five Realms #1: The Legend of Podkin One-Ear
- The Wolf Wilder
The Demon Headmaster #1: The Demon Headmaster
- Scholastic Classics: The Jungle Book
- The Legends of Eerie-on-Sea #1: Malamander