Buy this and your school gets $2.61 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Explore the history of codes from The Haircut Code, used by the Persians to convey messages in war, to Ancient Hebrew ciphers, pictorial codes of the Egyptians and Mayans to letter codes in ancient Rome and substitution ciphers used in Tudor England when the execution of Mary, Queen of Scots was being planned. Find out about modern-day codes, such as tennis players Laura Robson and Heather Watson’s ‘back slang’ when playing doubles and computer codes in the 21st century including the safety of passwords.
This book features strange-but-true facts that are real-life extraordinary stories of codes and their code breakers and ‘Code Cracker’ practical activities show how you can build or solve your own codes!
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Skulduggery Pleasant #1: Skulduggery Pleasant
- A Life Story: Stephen Hawking
- Sky Song
- Nevermoor #1: The Trials of Morrigan Crow
- Football Legends: Harry Kane (Football Legends #2)
- The Battle of the Beetles #1: Beetle Boy
Football Legends: Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Collins Primary Atlas
- The Legends of Eerie-on-Sea #1: Malamander
Tom's Midnight Garden
Voices #1: Now or Never - A Dunkirk Story
- Brightstorm #1: Brightstorm: A Sky-Ship Adventure
6booksAnglo-Saxon Topic Pack
- A Life Story: David Attenborough
- The Girl Who Speaks Bear
Percy Jackson #1: Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief
- The Girl of Ink and Stars
- Little Leaders: Visionary Women Around the World
- The Girl Who Stole an Elephant
4booksCogheart Pack x 4
- Anglo-Saxon Boy
The Pavee and the Buffer Girl
- Courageous Spies and International Intrigue of World War I
- My Story: Stories of the First World War