How Everything Works
Buy this and your school gets $6.93 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Discover an all-in-one encyclopedia that takes you on an explanatory tour of the world from your own body to outer space.
Have you ever wondered how an email gets to someone on the other side of the world in just a few seconds or why it’s a bad idea to stand under a tree during a thunderstorm? Discover the answers to all these questions and more with this mind-boggling how things work books for children!
Each page of this mind-blowingly detailed and ambitious encyclopedia will guide you through the natural world and the technology that surrounds you. Giant, page-filling illustrations take objects apart – or take the roofs and walls off buildings – to show you how they work, explaining both basic principles, such as photosynthesis, as well as broader concepts, like how all the living things in a rainforest interact.
Explore each and every page of this engaging how things work book to discover:
- Key insights into both the natural and human worlds - Striking photography that brings certain concepts to life - A diverse range of chapters coinciding with STEM subjects at school
In this how things work encyclopedia, topics range from the human body, to planet Earth, sleep patterns to cooking, sewage systems, wind farms, fungi spores, plate tectonics and more! How Everything Works is perfect for children studying STEM subjects at school or anyone who is simply curious about how nature and the modern world work.
285 in ROW Primary Autumn 2023
October 13th, 2022
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- I Love Mermaids Activity Book
- I Love Rainbow Unicorns! Activity Book
- Unicorn Magic #1: Dawnblaze Saves Summer
- Phonics Book Bag Readers: Off to Mars (Set 6) Matched to Little Wandle Letters and Sounds Revised
- Fly Guy Presents: Weather
- Neon's Secret Universe
- Cookie! (Book 2): Cookie and the Most Annoying Girl in the World
There's a Spider in This Book!
- Phonics Book Bag Readers: The World's Worst Dancer (Set 12) Matched to Little Wandle Letters and Sounds Revised
- Scholastic Maths Skills: Times Tables Practice Ages 5-7
A Beginner's Guide to Ruling the Galaxy
- Everybody Has a Body
- The Land of Enchantments
Barry the Fish with Fingers (10th Anniversary Edition)
Get Ahead in Computing: Super Social Media and Awesome Online Safety
- Phonics Workbooks: Book 2
Show and Tell
- The Return of Sproutzilla
Horrid Henry Early Reader: Horrid Henry and the Zombie Vampire
- Maths Made Simple: Maths Made Simple Ages 7-8
- The Magical Unicorn Cookbook
- The Land of Magic Medicines
- Little Monsters
- Mr. Tickle
- Ten Minutes to Bed: Baby Unicorn
- Clifford the Big Red Dog: The Story of Clifford (Board Book)
- Phonics Workbooks: Book 1
- My Book of Dinosaurs and Prehistoric Life
2booksCat Kid Pair
- Minecraft Young Readers: Mobs in the Overworld