This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Festive laughs with this bad cat. Don’t be fooled. He’s no Christmas angel – even when he’s dressed as one! Tuffy is having a cat-astrophic Christmas. He’s banned from climbing the tree, let alone touching the dangly decorations. Worst of all, his soppy owner Ellie is dressing him up as a Christmas angel for her sing-along festive show. Killer embarrassment!
- Festive fun with a best-loved fictional character
- Written by former Children’s Laureate Anne Fine
- The hysterical tale of a not-so-merry Christmas
- Ideal for new readers who are building confidence
“Infectiously funny and highly readable.” Independent
This product has not been reviewed yet.