The Graveyard Book Award-winning
Buy this and your school gets $1.96 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
A Carnegie Medal winner by the genius author of Coraline. The superbly spooky story of a living boy raised by ghosts. When a tiny baby escapes a murderer who wants to kill his entire family, he finds safety in the local graveyard. Brought up by the cemetery’s friendly ghouls and spectres, Bod learns all his life lessons from dead folk. But the killer is still stalking him. Danger is coming. Bod must act fast if he doesn’t want to end up stuck in the graveyard for all time…
- Winner of the Carnegie Medal and the Newbery Medal
- A deliciously creepy fantasy by the author of Coraline
- Darkly brilliant artwork by the wonderful Chris Riddell
- One of the greatest children’s books of modern times
“A captivating piece of work, light as fresh grave dirt, haunting as the inscription on a tombstone.” Financial Times
“The best book Neil Gaiman has ever written.” Diana Wynne Jones
August 1st, 2009
AR book level: 5.1; Middle years; 10.0 points
- 304 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.