Temporarily out of stock - due soon
Buy this and your school gets $1.81 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Deliciously dark! A sumptuous gothic treat with a brave, big-haired heroine to die for. With her in-your-face attitude, feather tiara and punky boots, Ada Goth isn’t your typical soppy Victorian heiress. And that’s just as well, since she’s pretty much left to her own devices amid the overgrown gardens and spooky corridors of the forbidding Ghastly-Gorm Hall. (NOT for the nervous.) Ada has no friends, and she’s a bit lonely. But when William and Emily Cabbage come to stay, that could all be about to change. Can Ada, her new buddies and one undead mouse called Ishmael solve a sinister mystery and foil an evil baddie?
- Winner of the Costa Children’s Book Award
- A funny, spooky tale of mystery and friendship
- Chris Riddell is the current Children’s Laureate
- Beautifully illustrated in a witty, ornate style