Buy this and your school gets $1.81 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Twisted laughs from the king of funny, hot on the heels of the riotous Gangsta Granny. From an author who’s being tipped as a modern Roald Dahl, Ratburger is a delicacy that mustn’t be missed. Things are not looking good for Zoe, the young heroine of this story. Her revolting stepmother, Sheila, is so lazy she makes Zoe pick her nose for her. The school bully, Tina Trotts, makes her life a misery by flobbing on her head. And now the evil Burt from Burt’s Burgers is after her pet rat! Can you guess why? The clue is in the title…
- The fifth bestseller from the incredible David Walliams
- Ratburger will be screened for Christmas TV in 2017
- David’s books include Mr Stink and Billionaire Boy
- Hilarious pictures by Tony Ross all the way through
“I absolutely love David Walliams’s books… they will become classics.” Sue Townsend, creator of Adrian Mole
This product has not been reviewed yet.