The Dinosaur That Pooped Christmas
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 4/5 from 3 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Poop, presents and prehistoric critters! A super-funny rhyme by two chart-topping members of McFly. If you’re greedy at Christmas… If you ask for a dinosaur… If the dino is greedy too… Uh-oh. Run for your life! Danny is the type of kid who wants everything for Christmas. But what he gets is a very hungry dinosaur! Danny’s new dino eats up all of Christmas. It even gobbles up Granny. But as you know, what goes in must come out. Uh-oh – run for your life!
- First in this bestselling series by two members of McFly
- Yucky humour with a Christmas twist: perfect festive fun!
- A rollicking read-aloud with plenty of disgusting chuckles
- “They have masterminded a work of genius” – Bookseller
October 25th, 2012
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 4.3; Lower years; 0.5 points
- 32 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.